Wednesday 2 February 2011

年三十は「団年飯」 Chinese New Year Eve Dinner 2011

We went for buffet dinner at Raya Sayang Resort & Spa's
Spice Market Cafe on 1st of Feb 2011 treated by
Michelle and her husband, Jimmy.
Photo taken at the lobby of the new wing.
Back Row: Rebekah Yu, my niece from London, Michelle, my 2nd daughter.
Left: Bill Quah, my brother-in-law from Toronto.
Front Row: Jeff, my hubby, myself, my mum carrying my grand-daughter,
Kara Yeap from Singapore, Tracy, my eldest sister from London.
Jimmy is not in the picture. He went back with his cousins.

年三十は「団年飯」
特にこの日の飯は一年の中で一番おいしいべきです。家族全員も集まって、そして、皆がとても親切的に一緒に超美味いご飯を食べる。家でもレストランでも全然オーケー。今年私は家族たちとお母さんの家で美味しい中華料理を食べま~す。
New Year Eve Dinner。
Home cooked food by mum.

Mum cutting hair for Kara Yeap, my grand-daughter from Singapore.

3 comments:

MELI-BEADS said...

Both looks beauty!

MELI-BEADS said...

Happy New Year for you and your lovely family as well!
I woud't thought of you as a grand mum.:)
You all looks great!God bless you all!

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

Thank you. Melinda Kis Simon
I have 2 grand-daughters, one in Adelaide, Australia 5 years old and one in Singapore, 2 years old.