Monday 11 October 2010

アデレードの買物 Shopping Spree

My biggest problem with holiday shopping is not what to get for others,
but what I wind up buying for myself. In past years, it has been about
1:2 dollar wise but A$1 now is around RM3. This will be the year I try
and prevent those impulse shopping purchases.

Cutie baby cards, a mini stand, wooden star and butterfly,
color marker pens with designs. Cherrie has one set too. In fact, she is the one
who used these pens to make designs on her card and then Cindy and myself were..
'Ah....these pens comes with designs when you pressed the tips on the paper'
We learned from her.

Tassel bauble beading kit. Must start this kit this week...errr


My favourites. heart-shaped buttons, flower buttons, tatting threads, nylon threads, organza craft flowers, ribbons, shell beads, toggles and acrylic flower beads. Can you find the mini elephant ???
Acrylic rubber stamps and a flower pot rubber stamp.

A tool set to start my rubber stamp. All purpose sealer, silicone,
craft knives and blades for my 3D paper tole .

2 craft books and 2 diaries.

My place is not a lion den but a 6 star resort.
Rectangular glass jewerly box, torso jewerly stand, meow meow jewerly stand
and a lovely doll.
Close up of this lovely doll.

No comments: