Monday 4 October 2010

Fisherman's Wharf Market - Port Adelaide

The lighthouse outside the Fisherman's Wharf Market.
Ticket booth for the boat ride to see dolphin and part of the boat....

Every Sunday, in Port Adelaide, 150 stallholders offer everything from CDs, craft, and antiques to collectibles.
The market is open Sundays and public holiday Mondays, 9 to 5 pm.

Vendors inside Fisherman's Wharf Market.
 The biggest beads and accessory stall I found here - Jeanette's Corner
 with the jewellery  designer Jeanette  in blue jacket. I bought some beads and
 a tassel bauble kit here.  Will post it up when I finished, hopefully in  Adelaide.
Part of Jeanette's Corner , lots of beads, findings, crystals, haby and craft. I spend most of my time here.

Some beautiful beads and charms at Jeanette's Corner.
I was looking for paper tole prints but it seems this craft is no longer as popular as before here.
I found these 3D pyramid cards which is very popular in Australia. 
Pictures of some other stalls here.  There are too many to post up.

No comments: