Friday 14 January 2011

Flood Disaster in Queensland, Australia


Video showing rows of cars washed away by flood water in Toowoomba.

Video showing rushing water in a city street.


AssociatedPress - You Tube


The current is so strong.

My heart goes to all the people of Queensland who are affected by the recent flood.
It's really sad to see footage and news about the natural disaster that swept
thru Queensland.
My second daughter, Michelle Lum was in Toowoomba pursuing a degree in
IT at University Of Southern Queensland from 1997 to 1998.
At that time, Queensland was a peaceful land.
The climate has changed over the decade.
At present, my eldest daughter, Cindy is staying in Adelaide with her family.
My youngest daughter is also in Adelaide pursing her PhD in Micro Biology.
My brother, Michael and his family is living in Melbourne and
my cousin brother and cousin sister and their family are also in Melbourne.
To all my readers and friends in Queensland, I hope you will all be OK and stay safe.
My heart aches for those who have lost a loved one. A life, irreplaceable.
I'm so very sorry for everyone suffering through this!
You and your country are in my prayers.

No comments: