Monday, November 1, 2010

ローズのV字ネックレス V shape flower + zilconia necklace






三の宮で買ったの由美子日下さんのネックレスキット。
由美子日下さんは人気Webサイト*Honey Bees*主宰。
色の濃淡が異なる、爪付キュービックのジルコニアと可愛いのフラワーパーツ
を使用していますが、落ち着きのあるおとなの仕上がりがステキ。

A necklace kit bought in Sannomiya, Japan.
This kit is created by Miss Yumico Kusaka who designs jewelry and owns a web shop
under the brand name Honey Bee in Japan.
This piece is both casual and formal - dress it up or down as you wish .
Zilconia , flower parts with color stones , Swarovski bicones and matching tone
of various sizes of pearls to complete the V shape look.

8 comments:

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!!!!! pretty beads!!!

*Manja* said...

Wundervoll!^^
LG, *Manja*

Cristina said...

Beautiful!!!

Cristina said...

Please visit my blog...I have an award for you

old dog learns to blog? said...

I am attracted by this piece !

old dog learns to blog? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumire Craft すみれ手芸 said...

Cristina...I opened yr page but all in Spanish and my PC cannot translate. Yr msg "pls vist my blog. I have an award for you"
Can you give me the text in English.
Sori for the inconvenience.

MELI-BEADS said...

Romantic piece.i like it!